Well, even though I haven't been showing updates of my garden, it has been growing! I was terrible with pulling the weeds, so some of my veggies didn't make it. But I've been getting tomatoes daily and my sweet potatoes are growing. And yesterday, yes, we ate some of my corn. Now, when I say we ate some corn, we had like 5 bites between all the ears because, well, let's just say they were a little on the vertically challenged side. I took pictures and put my corn next to a banana so you can tell the size. But hey, it was actually not bad tasting, just not a lot of it!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
CORN!!!
Posted by MooreWorld at Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Labels: Garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It's just bella sized corn ;)
Wee bit fun!!
that's so fun!
Post a Comment