Saturday, May 23, 2009

Garden Beans...


Here's my bean, checking out my garden! We planted tomatoes, peppers, 3 rows of corn (hoping for at least 1 cob this year!!!!), cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, pumpkins, squash, watermelon, and 1 oops zucchini (I thought it was another watermelon plant!). I'm pretty pumped. Most of them are plants, except the corn, carrots and pumpkin. So we should get a lot veggies!




And this picture was me trying to make a cool picture. I often get inspired by my friend Jenno on her blog. She has a great camera (hint hint sweetie, Christmas is always around the corner!) and adds cool pictures to her messages. Anyway, it's just that for a full-grown city girl, I get pretty proud of myself when I get dirt in my nails, bugs up my nose, and scratches on my legs!!
By the way, Bella does smile a lot....it's just that my camera takes forever to take a picture so it's hard to capture the beans and the dog (another hint hint, sweetie!!! I sure would love a new camera!!!!)

1 comments:

lesa said...

Toe pic is cute!! And bella's overalls and green thumb is so cute!! Can't wait to taste some of them veggies! xxx