Friday, November 27, 2009

IT'S A.......

BOY!!!!!!! We had our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday and found out we are having a son and he looks healthy!!! We have had fun telling our families. We had the Jackes Thankgiving today and told them by having a cake with blue filling!!!! It was lots of fun! We are super excited, of course, but would have been excited either way. I decided I better change the blog so it's not ALL girlie girl...we need a little blue in there too, now!!! A fun story during the ultrasound.....he gave us the crossbones sign during the ultrasound (for those that don't know, it's the defense sign for the Huskers!!!), so that made mommy excited! Hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving. I know we all have so many things to be thankful for!
Jeremy and I decorated the cake. Betty got the plain white cake and frosting from Pettit's and we made the rest!!!!

What color is it???

BLUE!!! Besides the blue frosting, we also tried to make the cake blue, like the Jello cakes you can make? Hence, the bleeding blue inside the cake!!!!

Betty had this helicopter on standy-by. Otherwise it was going to be Jeremy's bday gift!

5 comments:

The Carter's said...

Congratulations Tiffany that is fantastic! I am so happy for you! I hope you are feeling better

The Odvody's said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Stacy said...

Tiff--Congratulations!! Great news! I'm so happy for you guys. xoxo and happy holidays to you and your family!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Tiffers! Wowsers! What fun! So excited for you. It is wonderful being loved by a little boy! :)

Jenno :)

Jane said...

so happy for you... and you look just BEAUTIFUL (as always)! xoxo