Friday, December 10, 2010

What were you doing at 4am?

So sleep at the Moore's has been, well, non-existent....just in time for the end of the semester.  Monday night Bella came in our room about every 30 min....yea, really. And Jace's thyroid levels are off, so his sleep and eating habits have been mixed up for the past few weeks.  The best, though, happened the other night...at 4am.....I had one kid attached to my boob...... the other kid convinced a storm was coming (wind blowing) so she needed her flashlight....... and as she's turning her flashlight on and off....... the bed begins to vibrate because the flickering light has now scared the dog.......so as the shivering dog comes and lays on top of my head........I turned to my husband and said "Really?"......and we just started to giggle..............what were you doing at 4am?

3 comments:

Jane said...

i love this!!! such precious moments :)

Anonymous said...

Tiffers! I can just hear you giggling! Wowie Zowie Pumpkin Mowie! What a night! :) Love you!

MooreWorld said...

hahahaha!!!! Glad you remembered the phrase! It's pretty addicting!