So precious!!! Isn't it crazy how it seems like just yesterday they were tiny babies??? I love his smile and the personaly God has given to him! We love you Jace! Happy Birthday! The Hodges
Soooooo....this is the life of us. Simple, silly, crazy, serious...it's real and it's fun. Whenever we tell a story or have something to say, we always start with
"Soooooooooo......"
and then we tell our story, groan or complain, share a thought, make a joke...and so on. We hope you enjoy our deep thoughts, stories, and pictures. Thanks for visiting our site and Have a Blessed Day!!!
Jeremy, Tiffany, Bella and Daisy
3 comments:
oh my goodness!!!! what a big boy! gavin can't WAIT to come and play with you jace!! we're going to have SOOOOO much fun when we visit :)
xoxo
So precious!!! Isn't it crazy how it seems like just yesterday they were tiny babies??? I love his smile and the personaly God has given to him! We love you Jace! Happy Birthday!
The Hodges
Happy birthday to Jace! I forgot that he and Scarlett's birthdays were so close!
Post a Comment