One of Bella's friends, Paige, and her mommy were in a serious car accident this weekend. Brenda has been a dear friend since I started working in the NICU at Children's in '99. And I was so excited when she came to the Med Center's NICU shortly after I made the switch. I have an enormous amount of respect, admiration and love for "B" and her family. It is going to be a long road of recovery for both Paige and Brenda, but we will all be there every step of the way. I visited them today and it was heart-breaking, but thank you, Lord, that they are still alive. Please keep them both in your prayers as they recover.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear of this Tiff. Thank you for being such a faithful, loving friend to so many.
Post a Comment