We did go home from the hospital on Tuesday because he FINALLY started to pee on Monday night. Wednesday was a tough day, though. He was walking that fine line of buying another ticket to the hospital for dehydration. He was so lethargic and pathetic....he slept ALL day and when I would try to sit him next to his toys, he would just look at them....and then.....he's down.....he would just lay right on top of them. FINALLY, at about 8pm, he played a little and made a Bubby Noise. Thursday was almost as pathetic, but he did breastfeed and eat barely enough, even though I had my hand on the phone several times! Today, he is FINALLY got into my cupboards like the good 'ol days! Smiles and giggles are still minimal, but at least he is playing! Although we will miss the snuggle times and all-day hugs (and a little less chaos with him sleeping!), I will be so glad to get my bubby back....so he can get back to what he loves the most.....being a shrimp boat cap'n!
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes......of course my son would need hospitalization for RSV....and everyone says the girls are drama!!!!!
 |
| Smiles or no smiles, he's still pretty cute! |
 |
| I've never been so glad to see my cupboards a mess!!!! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment